Sunday, January 18, 2009

*Alissa*

Alissa, she is like my sister, my role model, and she was my neighbor for most of my life. Alissa never fails to find the good in situations. I`ve learned so much from her. Everyone around her can`t help but be happy. She always has a smile on her face. And one of the things I have learned from her is to never give up. To keep trying no matter how many times you fail. Alissa is the person that even in 40 years i could still see us meeting up at the beach and soaking up the sun :) . We have had many great summers together. Like this picture, it was taken this summer at Sand Destin, after us and her brother and boyfriend snuck out and walked 4 miles at 2 in the morning on the beach to get to my hotels hottub. Great times have been spent over all these years. Love you, Lissa <3

No comments: